- Premium cast steel grinding discs (Ø 80mm)
- High resistance and reduced settling-in effect
- Enhanced heat removal with double ventilation
- Reduced motor revolutions for high dosing accuracy
- Adjustable spout tube for any portafilter size
- Accurate dose adjustment steps in 0,01 sec
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Most precise adjustment scale for absolute repeatability of the grind adjustment
- Premium OLED-display with new designed intuitive software menu
- Wide viewing angle (>160°)
- Innovative adjustable illumination concept at spout area
- Solid portafilter fork
- Internal temperature can be shown in the display
Since more than 80 years MAHLKÖNIG has been the leading brand for high quality professional grinders. The MAHLKÖNIG logo stands for quality leadership and innovation. As part of our philosophy our products are developed by MAHLKÖNIG engineers and manufactured by hand in order to fulfill individual customers needs and requirements. We believe in the near future we will need to increase in size our production facility in Germany. Permanent investments in production and quality processes are a given to ensure the high quality expected from all MAHLKÖNIG products. The main focus of MAHLKÖNIG is the development of grinders for the best grinding of all kinds of coffee types and roasts.
Approx. 90 % of the MAHLKÖNIG products are used for grinding coffee. The aim is to produce one pair of grinding discs suitable for every need as Turkish, filter fine or espresso grinding. The materials range from cast, steel, tungsten carbide or ceramic. Today MAHLKÖNIG ensures the distribution and servicing of over 400.000 MAHLKÖNIG grinders through own sub-sidaries and over 150 distributors and service partners worldwide. This way the know-how of MAHLKÖNIG is used daily worldwide. MAHLKÖNIGs national and international customers are mainly coffee roasters, manufacturer of fully automatic coffee machines, retailers, wholesales and a large group of individual customers.