HERE IS WHY
- Hand pressed tampers cause various injuries in the barista’s arms and shoulders in the form of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Automating the process removes that risk
- The PuqPress delivers perfect consistency in its end product. The barista sets the force from a range of 10kg – 30kg. The puq is consistently and evenly tamped as a result
- Speed! The PuqPress allows the busy cafe to deliver the customer’s orders quickly. On average, the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds – great for high volume cafes, mobile espresso vans, hotels and restaurants. Greater speed means increased profitability
- Versatility: Simply choose the tamper head that suits your machine. PuqPress is available for all major espresso machine group basket sizes
- Superior quality and design means the PuqPress doesn’t take up a lot of space. It’s been engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology and design
- Minimal training because the PuqPress is so easy to use and fully automated!