Every hole in VST Precision basket is measured on every filter for minimum and maximum range limits on area and diameter, giving them the ultimate precision.
Each VST filter is serialized with a unique 2-D code to ensure authenticity and performance. Each unique 2-D code references stored factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
Measurements stored in VST database for all filters, summary quality report included with each filter.
Each filter is graded and warranted to perform identically to similar grades.
- VST's precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance (typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area)
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm (individual QC report provided with every filter). All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures